- the friendliest people and verypolite, and at the same time there are those who will hustle you in the blink of an eye - depends where you hang out.
- hot, humid, rains every afternoon
- the food is out of the world everything from inscets to deep fried breads, to the most amazing fruit - hot, sour, salty, sweet and spicey
- caucasian men walking around with thai women and boys are creepy
- luxury to poverty in twelve steps or less
- thai massage is fantastic - and no, i did not get the massage with the "happy ending"
- with my certificate from cooking school i am ready to venture forth in new cusines, now if i can only find some great markets
- traffic lines on the road are only mere suggestions, a free for all that seems to work(those in the lead have the right of way)
- ferrys and boat rides are way to get around