12.04.2007

phase one

crap - there was suppose to be a couple of other photos of the frame on the blog when i got to work. tried to download three photos just before i left for work so i could do my silly little write ups with my morning java - guess it didn't work.

things i discovered about my frame:
it comes in at 4lbs 7.8oz - sweet
it is not a 27.2mm seat tube (guessing it might be 27.0 - will find out at the shop)
it looks very nice with the new wheelset i had built up (black stan's rims, black revolution spokes)

more later

5 comments:

team jonny said...

looooookin beautiful.

PaddyH said...

very hot!!!

Coach Dave said...

I will not feel so bad when you kick my butt!

PaddyH said...

whoa!!

halloewen said...

dave, the bike may be pretty, but the engine needs way too much work. thanks any ways.